Jonathan N. Bond
Jon Bond joined Cooper Elliott in 2020 and is active in all the firm’s practice areas. Before joining Cooper Elliott, Jon worked at a boutique litigation firm in Columbus, where he represented corporate clients in complex commercial litigation. Jon’s experience working for and defending big corporations affords him a valuable perspective he now uses to hold them accountable. Jon decided to transition into representing plaintiffs because he believes quality lawyers should be available to everyone and the law should not be a shield for those with money and power.
- Graduated from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law cum laude in 2017
- While in law school received the Judge Joseph H. Harter Memorial Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy
- Active mentor in the Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Ohio
I believe that the law should be used as a vehicle for good. I joined Cooper Elliott to balance the scales in the legal system and obtain justice for my clients and their communities.
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Ohio Association for Justice
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law
Need an advocate?