Kaela J. King
Kaela excels at helping clients achieve the legal results they seek in complex and sensitive cases. Before becoming a lawyer, Kaela had a decade-long career in education: she was a teacher and administrator in high-poverty schools, a nonprofit director, and a state policy advisor. Through these experiences, she developed a strong foundation in fighting for individuals and communities that face inequitable systems.
- Graduated magna cum laude and Order of the Coif from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law
- While in law school, won the Robert M. Duncan Service Award and the Donald S. Teller Award for best student writing
- Clerked for the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio and for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Served as Editor in Chief of the Ohio State Law Journal
I believe everyone deserves access to lawyers who are highly skilled, deeply compassionate, and justice-oriented. Cooper Elliott prioritizes all three of these values, and I feel lucky to practice law alongside such a dedicated team.
- State of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- American Association for Justice
- Ohio Association for Justice
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law
- The Ohio State University
- Pace University
Need an advocate?
If so, contact Kaela to take the next step forward.