Sean R. Alto
Sean Alto works with clients who have suffered life-altering harm. His practice focuses on wrongful death, serious injury, legal malpractice, and product liability cases.
- Presenter at the Columbus Bar Association and the Ohio Association for Justice Annual Convention
- Helped more than 100 clients navigate complex legal issues
- Chaired the Columbus Bar Association Common Pleas Court Committee for several years
- 2nd degree black belt in Kuk Sool Won
- Co-Chair American Association for Justice COVID-19 Business Interruption Litigation Task Force
- Appointed to the Ohio Supreme Court Civil Justice Program Fund Application Review Committee in 2020 and 2022
Good, honest people get hurt by those who are careless or greedy. For me, it’s the moment when I am able to help clients achieve peace of mind after they’ve endured such a hardship—that’s why I do what I do.
Representative Verdicts and Settlements
for the family of a young man who was killed when sporting goods store illegally sold a firearm
for brain injury sustained while in a rideshare vehicle
for woman who was sexually assaulted at a fraternity.
for the death of a young man due to fraternity hazing
for family injured in a crash involving a tractor-trailer
for man injured while driving a motorcycle
for medical negligence related to botched surgery leading to amputation
for catastrophic injuries related to botulism outbreak
for young girl injured at a daycare facility by improperly secured hardware.
for serious injuries sustained during fraternity hazing
*The outcome of any client’s case will depend on the particular legal and factual circumstances of the case.