Sean R. Alto
Sean Alto is an accomplished attorney with a refined approach to client representation. At his core, he believes people dealing with the worst situations of their lives deserve understanding and high-quality guidance. Sean makes a difference for his clients by quickly and efficiently navigating cases with minimal distractions at the highest possible value. But what’s more, his work and tireless commitment to justice makes a positive impact on society, influencing public policy and generating national headlines.
- Presenter at the Columbus Bar Association and the Ohio Association for Justice Annual Convention
- Helped more than 100 clients navigate complex legal issues
- Chaired the Columbus Bar Association Common Pleas Court Committee for several years
- 2nd degree black belt in Kuk Sool Won
- Co-Chair American Association for Justice COVID-19 Business Interruption Litigation Task Force
- Appointed to the Ohio Supreme Court Civil Justice Program Fund Application Review Committee in 2020 and 2022
- Has been named a Super Lawyers Rising Star
- The Best Lawyers in America®️️️️ & Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America™️️️️ 2023 Honorees
Good, honest people get hurt by those who are careless or greedy. For me, it’s the moment when I am able to help clients achieve peace of mind after they’ve endured such a hardship—that’s why I do what I do.
Representative Verdicts and Settlements
for the family of a young man who was killed when sporting goods store illegally sold a firearm
for brain injury sustained while in a rideshare vehicle
for woman who was sexually assaulted at a fraternity.
for the death of a young man due to fraternity hazing
for family injured in a crash involving a tractor-trailer
for man injured while driving a motorcycle
for medical negligence related to botched surgery leading to amputation
for catastrophic injuries related to botulism outbreak
for young girl injured at a daycare facility by improperly secured hardware.
for serious injuries sustained during fraternity hazing
settlement for family of woman who died after her call alarm was programmed to the wrong room in independent living facility
Settlement for legal malpractice in intellectual property litigation
Settlement for family of young man killed by defective cable barrier system
Settlement for man injured in workplace incident
Settlement for family of man catastrophically injured by tractor-trailer doing a U-turn on highway
*The outcome of any client’s case will depend on the particular legal and factual circumstances of the case.